I was browsing around today and I found something that really turned my head. It’s a great new game from the famous Bennett Racing Simulations! You gotta get it today guys!!!
It’s called Dirt Trackin’ and it even has Late Models. Take a look at the garage!
Now take a look at the graphics. Yes!!
Now listen to this: It has SIX dirt tracks! That’s two more than iRacing has! And it even has real world dirt drivers like Bub McCool and Hotdog Burnett!
It gets GREAT reviews too! Mick says:
This game is so relist its insame but need to ad d kage karts and sprint cars 360 and 410 and kage karts 125 , 250 , 500
I couldn’t agree more, Mick!
Now you are not going to believe what else I found. Another great sim that has Sprint Cars! I’m busting guys! I’m busting!
I guess everybody loves Sprint Cars! I know I do!
This one has
- 3D Sprint Car racing with physics just like the real thing
- Touch or tilt steering controls
- 5 different view settings
- Select the amount of laps per race
- Free Practice mode
- Easy, Medium or Hard levels for AI
- Lap times for trakin your best laps
- Regular updates will include more tracks, cars, and game modes including championship coming soon!
Those 3D graphics are sooo sweet!
The garage is pretty complex though.
Gotta go guys, gotta practice! This sim is hard!