iRacing Dirt Sprint Car Specs (winged)
- Suspension: 2-way, adjustable shocks
- Wheelbase: 90 in.
- Width: 78 in.
- Engine: stock block, push-rod V-8
- 305 cu in/458 hp
- 360 cu in/720 hp
- 410 cu in/892 hp
305 cu in – 415 ft-lbs
360 cu in – 540 ft-lbs
410 cu in – 717 ft-lbs
- Tires: bias-ply dirt/rr 105/16-15
- Stagger: 8” to 17”
Here is some more stuff I found that iRacing does not provide. Most of this is from the World of Outlaws.
- Maximum wheel width
Right rear: 18 inches
Left rear: 15 inches
- Maximum wheel diameter: 15 inches.
- The maximum front track width will be 90”-inches and the maximum rear track width will be 88”-inches, measured from the outside edge of the tire to the outside edge of the tire.
- Hoosier/General Tires are used in the following compounds.
Front: 85/8.0-15 D12, D15, D20
Left Rears: 15.0/90-15 H12; 15.0/92-15 H12, H15; 15.0/94-15 H12, H15; 15.0/96-15 H12, H15
Right Rears: 105/16.0-15 H15, W18, H20, Medium
Here are some tire drawings with specifications. Click the thumbnail to view the original size.
iRacing Dirt Late Model
- Chassis: Mild-Steel w/ Full Rollcage
- Tires: Bias Ply Dirt
- RR tire size: 90.0/11.00-15
- Stagger: 0” to 7” (Sportsman & Limited)
Sportsman & Limited: 0″ to 7″
Super: 2″ to 7″
Sportsman (Crate): 305 cu in/360 hp
Limited: 358 cu in/666 hp
Super: 438 cu in/856 hp
Sportsman: 353 ft lb
Limited: 510 ft lb
Super: 679 ft lb
- Maximum RPM
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual (Probably a mistake.)
- Bodywork: Fiberglass (Probably a mistake.)
- Wheelbase: 108″ (Note: The maximum wheelbase on both the Lucas Oil and WoO Super Late Models is 105″. Since the Super Late Model that iRacing scanned belongs to Clint Bowyer who runs in the Lucas Oil Late Modes Series, the wheelbase that iRacing gives as 108″ is probably a mistake.)
- Height: 46″
- Weight: 2215 lbs
- Top Speed: 160 mph
These notes are from the Lucas Oil Late Model Series.
Tire rules vary with each event.
Right rears: Hoosier 01, 03, 04, 05, WRS55, LM20, LM30S and/or LM40.
Fronts and left rears: Hoosier Rib 1300, 1325, 1320, LM20, 1350, 1425, 1450, 1640, WRS-55, LM20, and /or LM40.
The largest permitted tire is twenty-nine inches (29”) by eleven inches (11”) by fifteen inches (15”).
The maximum circumference permitted is ninety-three inches (93”).
The maximum cross section width permitted is sixteen and three-quarters inches (16 ¾”).
Maximum wheel width is fourteen inches (14”).
Maximum width outside of front tires is ninety inches (90”).
Maximum width outside of rear tires is eighty-eight inches (88”).
iRacing Dirt Street Stock
- Engine: 350 cubic inch Chevrolet
- Power: 425 horsepower
- Maximum engine speed: 7200 RPM
- Torque: 465 ft-lbs.
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Weight: 3075 lb
- Wheelbase: 107”
- Suspension: SLA front; floating leaf spring rear
- Tires: Bias ply dirt (rr 90.0/11.00-15)
- Stagger range: 0” – 4”