Happy Independence Day
Full Screen Highly Recommended
- There is no ‘EOL rule.’ iRacing will put the lapped cars in line when the field is frozen on the caution. If a lapped car is between the pace car and the leader (dirt or asphalt), please request a wave around. That is the only way to get a wave around on dirt. Any asphalt races will also use the automated iRacing Lucky Dog system.
- The participation rules have been relaxed a bit.
- Beginning this week, I’m moving the Limited Late Model Series back to Wednesday nights at 7:30 eastern. I hope we begin to see more participation in the series.
- Also beginning this week on Wednesday nights, I’m resurrecting the OSR Late Model Stock Car Series for asphalt. The Asphalt Late Models will run at 9:00 pm eastern using the same format that we use for dirt unless we run into issues with time. Most of the mains will be about 50 laps. Fixed setups. If you were a member of the Dirt Super Late Model League you are already in the Asphalt Late Model League. If you weren’t and you are interested in running on asphalt, apply on the league page.
If you’re not running in the OSR Street Stock League, you don’t know what you’re missing.
Congratulations to Last Week’s Winners
- 360 Sprints – Timothy Smith7
- 410 Sprints – Jason Dear
- Limited Late Models – Cody Olsen
- Street Stocks – Cody Olsen
- Pro Late Models – Timothy Smith7
- Limited Late Models at Eldora Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2531 tpl=filebrowser /]
- Late Model Stock Cars at Thompson Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2532 tpl=filebrowser /]
- 360 Sprints at Williams Grove Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2536 tpl=filebrowser /]
- 410 Sprints at Eldora Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2540 tpl=filebrowser /]
- Street Stocks at Eldora Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2542 tpl=filebrowser /]
- Pro Late Models at Eldora Speedway – [wpfilebase tag=file id=2545 tpl=filebrowser /]
Leave a Reply