The Old School Racing King of the Browser competition has returned to Dirt Track Racing 2.
Browser racing usually consists of quick sprints just for fun, but with the Old School Racing King of the Browser competition, you can earn points and be declared the champion–The King of the Browser! It’s easy to compete in the King of the Browser competition. Here are the rules and guidelines:
- Official King of the Browser races must take place on the OSR KotB server.
- KotB races must start with a minimum of three participants.
- Official races can take place using any racing chassis on any track.
- KotB races must be at least
twentyten laps in length.
- Simulation damage must be on for the race to be official.
When the race meets these criteria, the points are extracted from the race results file. The number of points awarded to each racer is based on the number of cars that start the race. More cars equates to more points. If the race starts with a ten-car field, the winner gets ten points, second place gets nine points, etc. For each official KotB race, every driver who finishes the race earns points.
Points are updated every fifteen minutes. You can find the current point standings here.
The King of the Browser is crowned at the end of each month. Who will be the best? Who will win the next KotB Cup?
Leave a Reply