Here are some of the more interesting points from this morning’s iRacing update.
- The spotter is better at communicating with the lucky dog, and the other racers concerning the lucky dog.
- If you are issued the lucky dog, the spotter will now say, “You are the Lucky Dog, get your lap back by passing the field on the outside.”
- When someone else gets the lucky dog, the spotter will say, “Car X got the Lucky Dog, let them by on the outside.”
- When the lucky dog end-of-line is issued to you as you take the two-to-go, the spotter will say “Because you’re the Lucky Dog you will be held at the end of the longest line.”
This should help clear up the confusion about where the lucky dog is passing for everyone. Additionally:
- The Lucky Dog is now issued when the Lucky Dog driver takes the two-to-green at the start/finish line.
- A couple of Lucky Dog bugs were fixed.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Late Model Stock Car
The spring range and the cross-weight range were expanded for this car.
Super Late Model
- The spring range and the cross-weight range were expanded for this car.
- The spoiler can now be painted.
There was no official update to the Street Stock listed in the release notes, however, when I attempted to view a street stock event before I updated, I got a message that I needed to update relevant content (Street Stock).
That’s all of the relevant updates. There were several other things updated which you can read in the iRacing release notes on the member site.
Leave a Reply