September 20, 2017 – I will be building iRacing setups only for the Winged Sprint Cars, the Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Late Model Sportsman, the SK Modified, the asphalt Super Late Model, and the UMP Modified (for now) for the foreseeable future. I just don’t have time for the Dirt Late Models, Street Stocks, or Legends Cars at this time. I will try to provide a few setups from other sources and I might build one occasionally. Also, don’t be afraid to try a setup from a previous season. There are some real gems in there. Asphalt setups dating back to 2015 Season 4 are still valid setups. A few of them may fail tech because of a minor ride height issue but it’s very easy to adjust or just try another setup. There are about 900 setups on the site as I write this, and every one of them is a valid, usable setup.
There are plenty of iRacing setups around. Most of the better ones are in the official iRacing forum. Finding setups in the forum can be tedious. You have to search, which isn’t all that easy on any forum. You also have to watch out for older setups. iRacing changes the cars every 3 months. That means you need current setups.
That’s why I made this iRacing setup file repository. I create and collect setups and put them here for your convenience. There is no need to search the forum for current setups. If the setups get outdated, I delete them, and I keep adding new setups constantly. I don’t think there is another website out there that provides this service. There are places where you can download iRacing setups, but watch out for old, outdated setups. I provide the freshest iRacing setups available anywhere – guaranteed.
If you’d like to contribute your setups to the file repository, I’d be honored. You can do that here.
I try to store as much relevant information in the file name of the setup as possible. That way, when you look back through your setups you have some idea of what the setup was made for. Here is what the setup file names mean.
iRacing Dirt Setups
For a setup named Eldora-173-87-50-OSRacing.net-Bottom:
- Eldora is the track name.
- 173 is shorthand for the season. 173 would be 2017 Season 3.
- This next part identifies the track condition if any is known. 74 is the TRACK temperature in degrees fahrenheit. 50 is the percentage of track usage. Some setups might just say tacky or slick.
- The last identifier is the setup builder, in this case OSRacing.net.
- If there is any more information following that, it’s usually a version number or some other information that should be self-explanatory. In the example above, the additional information indicates that the setup is for running the bottom.
Note: All of the new setups being posted now, dirt or asphalt are named in the format above. Older setups will still use the format below.
Older Asphalt Setups
For a setup named Bristol-LA80F-172-OSRacing.net-Baseline:
- Bristol is the track name.
- LA80F means that the setup is for Late Afternoon at 80° Fahrenheit. If there is no temperature specified, the setup is for the default temperature of 78°F. You could also have A (afternoon), N, (night), or M (morning).
- 172 is short for the season. 172 would be 2017 Season 2.
- OSRacing.net is the setup builder. All of my setups say OSRacing.net. Other setups will have the builder’s name in that position.
- Baseline is any additional description, in this case, it would be a baseline setup.
Some of the asphalt setup file names may vary.
If you can’t get the setups to download, it’s most likely your antivirus software that is causing the problem. These are not common files and they also have an uncommon .sto extension. Please see your antivirus software documentation for help with this. Microsoft Internet Explorer also sometimes presents some problems with downloading these files. I recommend Google Chrome.
Having problems? Join OSR Voice/Text Chat.
iRacing Dirt Setups
iRacing 305 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing Dirt Legends Setups
iRacing Dirt Limited Late Model Setups
iRacing Dirt Pro Late Model Setups
iRacing Dirt Street Stock Setups
iRacing Dirt Super Late Model Setups
iRacing Dirt UMP Modified Setups
iRacing Non-Winged 360 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing Non-Winged 410 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing Winged 360 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing Winged 410 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing Asphalt Setups
Operating this website takes a lot of my time and a little of my money. Help me continue to provide FREE, FRESH iRacing setups to the community. Any donation received, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated. All donations received go toward website maintenance costs and league or hosted sessions.