There are plenty of iRacing setups around. Most people find setups in the official iRacing forums. Finding setups in the forum can be tedious. You have to search, which isn’t all that easy on that forum. You also have to watch out for older setups. iRacing changes the cars every 3 months. Sometimes setups work for a long time, and sometimes they need to be fresh.
That’s why I made this iRacing setup file repository. I create and collect setups and put them here for your convenience. There is no need to search the forum for current setups. If the setups get outdated, I delete them, and I keep adding new setups constantly. I don’t think there is another website out there that provides this service. There are other ways to download iRacing setups outside the iRacing forum or this site, but here is what I provide:
- On my site, credit is properly given to the setup builder in all cases. I always credit the builder in the file name as well as the description. I have found many setups “out there” that clearly bear my mark that are credited to whoever uploaded them. On my site, credit is given where credit is due.
- I keep the setups in the correct car category. When you download a 410 Sprint setup it will load without error. Your time is well spent here.
- I provide enough information in the filename alone so that you know what you’ve got. Setup files are categorized in the right car category and brief descriptions are provided.
If you’d like to contribute your setups to the file repository, I’d be honored. You can do that here. (This is temporarily broken but I’m working on a solution).
iRacing Dirt Setups
iRacing 305 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing 360 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing 410 Sprint Car Setups
iRacing 360 Sprint Non-Winged Car Setups
iRacing 410 Sprint Non-Winged Car Setups
iRacing Dirt Legends Setups
iRacing Dirt Limited Late Model Setups
iRacing Dirt Pro Late Model Setups
iRacing Dirt Street Stock Setups
iRacing Dirt Super Late Model Setups
iRacing UMP Modified Setups
iRacing Dirt Super Late Model Setups
iRacing Asphalt Setups
iRacing Asphalt Late Model Setups
iRacing Asphalt Legends Setups
iRacing Asphalt Street Stock Setups
iRacing SK Modified Setups
iRacing Asphalt Super Late Model Setups
iRacing Whelen Tour Modified Setups
Operating this website takes a lot of my time and a little of my money. Help me continue to provide FREE, FRESH iRacing setups to the community. Any donation received, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated. All donations received go toward website maintenance costs and league or hosted sessions.
I try to store as much relevant information in the file name of the setup as possible. That way, when you look back through your setups you have some idea of what the setup was made for. Here is what the setup file names mean.
For a setup named Eldora-173-87-50-OSRacing.net-Bottom:
- Eldora is the track name.
- 173 is shorthand for the season. 173 would be 2017 Season 3.
- This next part identifies the track condition if any is known. 74 is the TRACK temperature in degrees fahrenheit. 50 is the percentage of track usage. Some setups might just say tacky or slick.
- The last identifier is the setup builder, in this case OSRacing.net.
- If there is any more information following that, it’s usually a version number or some other information that should be self-explanatory. In the example above, the additional information indicates that the setup is for running the bottom.
Older setup file names may vary.
If you can’t get the setups to download, it’s most likely your antivirus software that is causing the problem. These are not common files and they also have an uncommon .sto extension. Please see your antivirus software documentation for help with this. Microsoft Internet Explorer also sometimes presents some problems with downloading these files. I recommend Google Chrome.
Having problems? Join OSR Voice/Text Chat.