Check out our new OSR iRacing Setup Testimonials Page here.
There are plenty of iRacing setups around. Most people find setups in the official iRacing forums. Finding setups in the forum can be tedious. You have to search, which isn’t all that easy on that forum. You also have to watch out for older setups. iRacing changes the cars every 3 months. Sometimes setups work for a long time, and sometimes they need to be fresh.
That’s why I made this iRacing setup file repository. I create and collect setups and put them here for your convenience. There is no need to search the forum for current setups. If the setups get outdated, I delete them, and I keep adding new setups constantly. I don’t think there is another website out there that provides this service. There are other ways to download iRacing setups outside the iRacing forum or this site, but here is what I provide:
- On my site, credit is properly given to the setup builder in all cases. I always credit the builder in the file name as well as the description. I have found many setups “out there” that clearly bear my mark that are credited to whoever uploaded them. On my site, credit is given where credit is due.
- I keep the setups in the correct car category. When you download a 410 Sprint setup it will load without error. Your time is well spent here.
- I provide enough information in the filename alone so that you know what you’ve got. Setup files are categorized in the right car category and brief descriptions are provided.
If you’d like to contribute your setups to the file repository, I’d be honored. You can do that here.
Operating this website takes a lot of my time and a little of my money. Help me continue to provide FREE, FRESH iRacing setups to the community. Any donation received, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
I try to store as much relevant information in the file name of the setup as possible. That way, when you look back through your setups you have some idea of what the setup was made for. Here is what the setup file names mean.
- Dirt setups: Eldora-181-70-OSRacing.net-2 = TrackName-Season-TrackUsage-SetupBuilder-Version (or other additional info).
- Asphalt setups: SouthBoston-181-OSRacing.net-2 = TrackName-Season-SetupBuilder-Version (or other additional info).
Some setup file names may vary. For many setups, I have no track usage information.
If you can’t get the setups to download, please try a different browser. Some antivirus apps may also prevent you from downloading setups because these are not common files and they also have an uncommon .sto extension. You will need to add an exception in your antivirus software for .sto files. Please see your antivirus software documentation for help with this. As of this writing (3/15/19), most versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer are no longer supported by Microsoft or anyone else. I recommend Google Chrome.
Having problems? Join OSR Discord.