iRacing shared details on the 2020 WoO Super Late Model Series Qualifier today. This is the sole qualifying series for entry into the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Championship Series. The series will run as the standard Super Late Model Series during 2020 Season 2.
- The qualifying series is open to drivers who have obtained a Class C 4.0 dirt license or higher.
- The series will run every two hours and score the best eight of twelve weeks.
- Races may have multiple splits based on iRating.
- Heat races will be utilized.
- This will be a standard twelve week season.
- Grid positions will be determined by qualifying.
- Qualifying will be attached to the race session.
- The top twenty in points who aren’t already qualified and have a Class A dirt license will be considered for a Pro/WC license and entry into the World of Outlaws Late Model Championship Series.
- In the event that a driver that is in the top twenty in points but is not eligible for any reason, the spot will go to the next available points position.
That’s it Late Model drivers. Tighten up and go for it!