The date for the race is set for Wednesday, November 11. Here is the event schedule (all times central):
- 7:00 pm – practice
- 7:40 pm – lone qualifying, top 25 advance
- 7:45 pm – Veteran’s Day 150
- Weather – 65° and overcast, all other settings at default
- Open setups – Download my setup here
- Initial track usage set automatically. Marbles will be cleaned automatically. Track usage carries over from session to session.
The race will be in an open hosted session so anyone who holds a Class D license (or better) and is not blacklisted can join.
I hope many of you will plan to join Old School Racing Motorsports in celebrating our veterans.