Old School Racing Motorsports will embark on a new racing season, it’s first full official season.
The Winter 2015 Season will begin on Sunday, January 4 with a seventy-five lap Super Street race at USA International Speedway. Practice will get under way at 7:00pm eastern time for that event.
Then on Friday, January 9, we’ll kick off our much-anticipated OSR Total Package Tour, featuring racing action in five different divisions. Here’s how they stack up:
- Legends Division – 20-25 lap feature
- Street Stock Division – 25-30 lap feature
- Late Model Division – 35-40 lap feature
- Modified Division – 35-40 lap feature
- Super Late Model Division – 50-60 lap feature
Chet Wheeler Jr. will provide a trophy for the winner in each racing division.
It promises to be a season filled with fun and excitement for all OSR league members, and a new, unique format to make it even more interesting.
I hope to see you all there. Mind how you go!