Every season, iRacing gives its members an opportunity to advance to the next license level. They call it “Week 13.” It’s some sort of black hole between seasons. True to its number, it is bad luck for some of the racers who choose to participate in it. But for some, it’s a time of safe races with good finishes and maybe even a license promotion.
Old School Racing Motorsports will attempt to provide iRacing setups for the 13th Week Street Stock Challenge. You can look at our usual iRacing setups pages and probably find what you need. Here’s the rundown for 2020 Season 4 Week 13.
Featured Series and Series with New Content
These are all fun, unofficial series unless otherwise noted.
- 13th Week Muddy Mess: Big Block Modifieds at Cedar Lake
- 13th Week Silly Send It: 2020 and 1987 NASCAR Cup Series cars at Coca-Cola Superspeedway
- 13th Week Shiny New Shakedown: 25 minute races featuring the new Dallara iR-01
- 13th Week Tin Top Tussle: 15-minute sprint races featuring GT3s
- 13th Week Beach Vaycay: Skip Barber Formula 2000 at Long Beach
- 13th Week Ridiculousness: Official series featuring Pro 2 Lite at tracks from all four license classes, and iRating/Safety Rating per track type
- 13th Week Street Stock Challenge
- NASCAR iRacing Class C Fixed
- 13th Week Dirt Street Stock Challenge
- 13th Week DIRTCar UMP Modified Fixed
- 13th Week Mazda Cup
- 13th Week Ferrari GT3 Challenge
- 13th Week Porsche Cup Series
- 13th Week iRacing Rallycross Series
- 13th Week iRacing Pro 2 Lite
Unofficial Series – Racing for Fun
- Pickup Cup
- Dallara Dash
- Carburetor Cup
- 13th Week Figure GR8
- 13th Week Tube Frame Twister
- 13th Week Battle of the Little Wings
My advice for iRacing Week 13:
- Run league races.
- Run the unofficial series.
- Run hosted races.
- Get ready for next season.
In other words, steer clear of anything that involves safety rating and iRating. I always had terrible luck, but your mileage may vary. Whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it!