iRacing, the premier motorsports simulator, is seeking twenty-five to 30 new alpha testers to add to its current roster. The alpha testers will receive new iRacing builds every week. Group testing also takes place twice a week. Group testing is not required, but all alpha testers must be active. iRacing alpha testing is voluntary and does require some work on the part of the tester, but it is also a lot of fun making the world’s best racing sim even better.
In order to become an iRacing alpha tester, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be able to spend at least 2 hours a week testing.
- You will be required to make short forum posts on the official iRacing alpha testing forum.
- Yo must possess basic computer skills involving moving and editing files, installing software, etc.
- You must have patience as things do go wrong in alpha testing.
- You must be a current iRacing member.
- You will be required to sign a standard non-disclosure agreement.
If you are interested in becoming an iRacing alpha tester, send a brief email to Chris Weidner at email@example.com. Tell Chris why you think you would make a good alpha tester, and also in which cars you feel most comfortable.
Leave a Reply