Every season, iRacing gives its members an opportunity to advance to the next license level. They call it Week 13. It’s some sort of black hole between seasons. True to its number, it is bad luck for most racers who choose to participate in it.
Old School Racing Motorsports will attempt to provide Week 13 iRacing setups for some series posted here on the home page. You can always look at our usual iRacing setups pages and probably find what you need. Here’s the rundown for 2020 Season 1 Week 13.
Week 13 Official Series
Run official series if you think you can avoid trouble and increase your safety rating. It’s not easy to do.
- 13th Week Street Stock Challenge
- 13th Week NASCAR Nationals Series
- 13th Week BMW 12.0 Challenge – Fixed
- 13th Week Mazda Cup
- 13th Week Porsche Cup Series (NTM Test after build)
13th Week Pro Late Model (Testing Lernerville and caution laps not counting after build deployment)
- 13th Week Dirt Street Stock Challenge
- 13th Week iRacing Pro 2 Lite
- 13th Week iRacing Rallycross Series
Week 13 Unofficial Series
Run these series if you want to protect your current safety rating/license.
- Carburetor Cup
- Pickup Cup
- Dallara Dash
- 13th Week Symkahna
- 13th Week iRacing Figure GR8
- 13th Week Tube Frame Twister
- 13th Week Ridiculousness
- 13th Week Midget Cup (Lernerville)
- Sling Mud for Fun – Sprint Cars (Lernerville)
- 13th Week 2×4 Off Road Trucks (Pro 2 and Pro 4 Multi-Class large field size)
My advice for Week 13:
- Run league races.
- Run the unofficial series.
- Run hosted races.
- Get ready for next season.
In other words, steer clear of anything that involves safety rating and iRating. Whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it!
iRacing Asphalt Street Stock Setups for Week 13
Note the track temperature on each setup. Track temperature is very important. Select the higher temperature version of the setup for afternoon races.
I continue to update the setups as we go through the week so check back here. It’s probably best to come back every day for the setup for the next track.
How to Open the Setups
- Save these setup files to C:\Documents\iRacing\setups\streetstock\.
- Do not attempt to open the setup file in Windows.
- Load the setup in the iRacing simulation under Garage – My Setups.
Still having problems? Join OSR Voice/Text Chat.
Here's the Week 13 setup for Lanier National Speedway. This setup was prepared for 115° track temperature by Old School Racing Motorsports. It has enough fuel to run at least 40 green flag laps.
Here's the Week 13 setup for South Boston Speedway. This setup was prepared for 80° track temperature by Old School Racing Motorsports. It has enough fuel to run at least 40 green flag laps.
This is the first OSR setup for Thompson Speedway Week 13. It's made for sunset or night racing with the default track temperature of 78°. It has enough fuel to run at least 40 green flag laps. This setup was prepared by Old School Racing Motorsports.
This is the second OSR setup for Thompson Speedway Week 13. It's made for sunset or night racing with the default track temperature of 78°. It has enough fuel to run at least 40 green flag laps. This setup was prepared by Old School Racing Motorsports. This setup works better for me than version 1, but your mileage may vary.