iRacing announced today that they will be adding eight cars and tracks to their basic package free of charge. All members, whether current or new, will now be getting a bonus of three additional race tracks and five additional cars. The additional content brings the amount of freebies to a grand total of 12 cars and 13 race tracks. When you throw in all of the different track configurations, you get a total of 28 different tracks.
- The NASCAR Truck Series Chevrolet Silverado circa 2013
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup Chevrolet Impala COT circa 2013
- The NASCAR Nationwide Chevrolet Impala circa 2011
- The V8 Supercar Ford Falcon circa 2012
- The Indycar Dallara circa 2011
- Concord Speedway
- Daytona International Speedway road and oval courses circa 2007
- Phoenix International Raceway road and oval courses circa 2008
Along with the bonus content, iRacing has also added two new racing series to the mix which use the new free content.
- The Dallara Dash, which features the Indycar Dallara 2011 racing at Phoenix Oval circa 2008, Charlotte Motor Speedway Oval, and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- The Pickup Cup, which features the Chevrolet Silverado at Daytona circa 2007, Phoenix circa 2008, and Charlotte Motor Speedway.
These two fun racing series are open to all members regardless of license, and have already begun.