Dirt racing tires are now enabled on many NASCAR stock car type vehicles. These tires load automatically when an appropriate vehicle is loaded onto a track with a dirt surface. This change includes the following vehicles:
- ARCA Menards Chevrolet Impala
- NASCAR Chevrolet Monte Carlo – 1987
- NASCAR Cup Series Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- NASCAR Cup Series Ford Mustang
- NASCAR Cup Series Toyota Camry
- NASCAR Ford Thunderbird – 1987
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Chevrolet Silverado
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F150
- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Toyota Tundra
- NASCAR Xfinity Chevrolet Camaro
- NASCAR Xfinity Ford Mustang
- NASCAR Xfinity Toyota Supra
- [Legacy] NASCAR Cup Chevrolet Impala COT – 2009
- [Legacy] NASCAR Cup Chevrolet SS – 2013
- [Legacy] NASCAR Cup Ford Fusion – 2016
- [Legacy] NASCAR Nationwide Chevrolet Impala – 2012
- [Legacy] NASCAR Truck Chevrolet Silverado – 2008
- [Legacy] NASCAR Xfinity Chevrolet Camaro – 2014
- [Legacy] NASCAR Xfinity Ford Mustang – 2016
- [Legacy] NASCAR Xfinity Toyota Camry – 2015
Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (Asphalt Late Model)
A few vehicle parameters have been updated:
- Aerodynamic model.
- Tire temperatures and pressure limits have been adjusted.
- Fueling rate has been increased from 2kg/s to 5.5kg/s.
Significant tire property, tire construction and chassis updates have been applied. These changes are based on what iRacing has learned from creating other dirt oval cars.
The center of gravity location has been moved slightly. Rear geometry has been slightly adjusted.
Setups have been updated. (This car will most likely require all new setups.)
Super Late Model
The new iRacing Asphalt Super Late Model is a fully rebuilt vehicle using the latest NASCAR model. Current owners of the Super Late Model receive this updated version free of charge.
Bristol Motor Speedway Dirt
iRacing will add the dirt version of Bristol Motor Speedway.
the super late model setups for dirt i tried several an feiled tech in iracing the only thing is the deck hight was off an failed tech on the setups i would try just wondering what to do on that