- For Hosted and Leagues: Some sort of open session in which cars are loaded with a track, then the admin selects a race type and a car from within the session. All of the racers are in the session. Admin hits grid and off we go. Then we remain in that session and admin sets up the next race. Repeat. Race types can be the same, practice, qual, heat, main, admin's choice. This applies to dirt track and short asphalt tracks as well.
- The ability to turn off caution flags in a session and still have a manual admin caution.
- The ability for admin to red flag a race.
- Caution laps don't count.
- For official races: Dirt license.
- More tracks of course, but that will come in time.
Add that to the list of things you mentioned.
I have heard that the cushion is supposed to be improving in the new build. I think there is a good chance that we will see Lanier National Speedway with dirt in the new build. I'm hoping that we will also get Knoxville which would give us six tracks. That would work out great if we could visit twice per season instead of three times.
Most Users Ever Online: 28
Currently Browsing this Page:
Daniel Muldrew: 5
John WInkler3: 4
Darrin Isenberg: 4
Ron Collinsworth: 4
Vernon Margheim: 1
Coty A Miller: 1
Stephen Raughton: 1
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:hootdude2287, tommy C, SEABASS471, flanagan, raceman72, T_MAC, KAG, funktownflyer, dfranklund, Mmurad
Administrators: Jeff Kendrick: 23