Here’s an iRacing Late Model setup for New Smyrna Speedway 2020 Season 2. This is setup one prepared for 78° track temperatures by Old School Racing Motorsports.
For higher track temperatures you can make adjustments to tighten the car. Most adjustments should be made on the right rear.
- Lower the right rear track bar.
- Soften the right rear spring rate then return the right rear ride height to its original setting.
- Lower the right rear bump compression.
- Raise the right rear rebound compression. This will also make the car tighter on corner entry.
- Lower the right rear tire pressure.
Make small adjustments to start. Only make bigger adjustments if you can’t feel any difference when making smaller ones. Don’t stack adjustments. Do the opposite to loosen the car on cooler tracks.