Here’s an iRacing Late Model setup for New Smyrna Speedway 2019 Season 3. This setup was prepared for 81° track temperatures by Don Bouchard.
For higher track temperatures you can make adjustments to tighten the car. Most adjustments should be made on the right rear.
- Lower the right rear track bar.
- Soften the right rear spring rate then return the right rear ride height to its original setting.
- Lower the right rear bump compression.
- Raise the right rear rebound compression. This will also make the car tighter on corner entry.
- Lower the right rear tire pressure.
Do the opposite to loosen the car on cooler tracks.